Tuesday, June 16, 2009

nacho baby

"precious father, why have you given me this desire to wrestle and then made me such a stinky warrior? have i focused too much on my boots and all my fame and my stretchy pants?"

nacho, i sorta feel that way myself.
why have i been given such a strong desire to be a mother but then i was made such a stinky baby maker?


bear with me while i try to compare nacho's story to mine.
hmmm, this should be good.

*first of all, he has always been intrigued by the life of a luchador. i mean, they get "daisies and goodies" and all the "fancy creams and lotions". heck, i wanna be a luchador!
-i have always wanted to be a mother. ever since i can remember.

*next, nacho feels useless. actually, he is told he is such. "jou are useless, ignacio"
-i feel useless. surely i was not made to work m-f doing what i am doing. i feel so completely useless.

*so on he goes to find "another duty". his passion. to become a fighter.
- i’ve found my other duty. i just can’t reach it yet.

*but he can't get there. he is too stinky of a wrestler to ever become a real luchador.
- i can’t get there either. i am too stinky of a baby maker to ever become a real mother.

this is where i stop because we all know that nacho finds strength to win and gives all the monies to the orphans.

however, i haven’t won yet. this movie isn’t over. dang, i need a refill on my popcorn. kettle corn, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment