Friday, June 12, 2009

private {parts} :)

i've gone back and forth as to whether or not i should be private. if you can read this then you know my decision. i need a way to talk about my feelings openly. i want others to know they are not alone. i decided to make this blog because of the other infertility/adoption blogs that i have read that have given me peace. i can't tell you how many i have read that have brought me to tears. i hope i have something to offer the community that has given me so much.
for now i have decided to keep my name and other info off of this blog. i'm not comfortable with people i personally know reading this blog...and knowing it's me. it's out there for others who can relate...and for myself, of course. i can only imagine i will be a better person for having gone through this trial. i'd like to be able to look back and see how far i have come. here's to a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment